Because the foster children frequently arrive at their new home with few or no possessions we are open to receiving donations of the following:
- new or gently used towels and facecloths
- new or gently used pillowcases
- toiletries such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, shaving supplies, toothbrushes, toothpaste, pads, pens, pencils, brushes, combs
- twin size blankets and/or comforters
- anything that you might imagine could be useful to a child relocating to a foster home or group home
Thank you for helping the foster kids of Rhode Island!